Are you a cricket lover? Are you dreaming for some extra game fun? Willing to lead the playing 11? Well, for all these question marks at the back of your mind, 11 Bulls is the ultimate answer to the queries.
Cricket fans can now own a team, compete with other teams and earn cash as well instead of just watching the match as spectators. An incredible fantasy sports online platform that would offer a cricket fan a chance to put into the shoes of a contestant rather than a mere spectator.
11 Bulls is a cricket fantasy online gaming platform that brings opportunity to millions of cricket sport fans to own their dream teams and step into the cricketing battlefield to win and earn exciting cash prizes by showing off of their game of skills.
Just pick your playing 11 based on certain criteria, build your cricket team and earn points based on the on-field performance of your playing 11.
Points earned by your team will define your rank and thereafter, your rank will decide your winnings.
So what are you waiting for? Think smart and start playing to win the cricketing fantasy battle NOW!
11 Bulls operates the portal in India, which offers cricket fantasy game through the web-portal 11-Bulls.com and mobile application(s) (collectively referred to as the “Portal”) (11 Bulls referred to herein as “11-Bulls” or “we” or “us” “our”).
Purpose and Usage:
To avail certain Amusement Facilities on the Portal, Users would be required to provide certain information for the registration process namely:
3. Email address
4. Date of birth
In the course of providing you with access to the Amusement Facilities, and in order to provide you access to the features and services offered through the Portal and to verify your identity, you may be required to furnish additional information, including your Permanent Account Number.
All required information is specific and based on the kind of Game/ Amusement Facility the User wishes to participate in or access, and will be utilized for the purpose of providing services, including but not limited to the Amusement Facility, requested by the User. The information as supplied by the Users enables us to improve the Amusement Facilities and provide you the most user-friendly game experience. 11-Bulls may also share such information with affiliates and third parties in limited circumstances, including for the purpose of providing services requested by the User, complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
11-Bulls may also share information as provided by you and data concerning usage of the Amusement Facility and participation in the Games with third party service providers engaged by 11-Bulls, for the purpose of data analytics or other similar purposes, for the purpose of storage, improving the services and helping 11-Bulls serve you better.
Where we propose to use your personal information (that is, information that that may be used to identify the User and that is not otherwise publicly available) for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
By using the Portal, you hereby expressly agree and grant consent to the collection, use and storage of this information by 11-Bulls. 11-Bulls reserves the right to share, disclose and transfer information collected hereunder with its own affiliates. In the event 11-Bulls sells or transfers all or a portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are shared, disclosed or transferred as part of the transaction. You hereby expressly grant consent and permission to 11-Bulls for disclosure and transfer of information to such third parties. Further, 11-Bulls reserves the right to disclose personal information as obligated by law, in response to duly authorized legal process, governmental requests and as necessary to protect the rights and interests of 11-Bulls.
To improve the effectiveness and usability of the Portal for our Users, we use "cookies", or such similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless the User voluntarily identifies himself/herself (e.g., through registration), 11-Bulls has no way of knowing who the User is, even if we assign a cookie to the User's computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information supplied by the User. A cookie cannot read data off the User's hard drive. 11-Bulls’s advertisers may also assign their own cookies to the User's browser (if the User clicks on their ad banners), a process that 11-Bulls does not control.
11-Bulls's web servers automatically collect limited information about User's computer's connection to the Internet, including User's IP address, when the User visits the Portal. (User's IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send data to the User -- such as the web pages viewed by the User). The User's IP address does not identify the User personally. 11-Bulls uses this information to deliver its web pages to Users upon request, to tailor its Portal to the interests of its users, to measure traffic within the Portal and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where 11-Bulls's visitors come.
All information gathered on 11-Bulls is securely stored within 11-Bulls- controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis. However, we understand that as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Further, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas will be available to anyone with Internet access. By using the Portal, you understand and agree that your information may be used in or transferred to countries other than India.
When 11-Bulls presents information to its online advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on the Portal -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with 11-Bulls, we contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
Several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with 11-Bulls may or are circulating on the Internet. These emails, websites, blogs etc. often include our logo, photos, links, content or other information. Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the user to provide login name, password etc. or that the user has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with 11-Bulls. For your own protection, we strongly recommend not responding to emails or using websites, blogs etc. We may use the information provided by you to 11-Bulls, including your email address or phone number, to contact you about the Amusement Facilities or other services availed by you or to inform you of our Amusement Facilities and services.
Conditions of Use:
11-BULLS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PORTAL, IT’S SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF ARE VIRUS FREE. 11-BULLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PORTAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL 11-BULLS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
Retention of Data:
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
You will promptly notify 11-Bulls if there are any changes, updates or modifications to your information. Further, you may also review, update or modify your information and user preferences by logging into your Profile page on the Portal.
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy or any complaints, comments, concerns or feedback can be sent to 11-Bulls at: support@11-Bulls.com or by normal/physical mail addressed to: 11-Bulls Team
Fair Play Policy
Fair Play Policy
What are the rules of FairPlay?
- You cannot create multiple accounts
- You cannot misuse your invite code in any way
- You cannot misuse your cash bonus in any way
What happens when:
- You misuse your Invite Code by creating multiple accunts:
WE BLOCK THE CASH BONUS AND INVITE CODE
- You misuse the cash bonus an win contest:
WE TAKE BACK WINNINGS OF THAT CONTEST
For Further Details, refer to our T&Cs
How To Play
Pick any of the upcoming matches from current or upcoming cricket series.
Make use of your cricketing knowledge and game instinct to create your own team within a budget of 100 credits.
Join any free cricket contest to improve your game of skill on 11 Bulls fantasy sports website. And thereafter join cash contest to win a cash prize.
Watch the live match and track your scorecard (updated every 2 minutes)
You can instantly withdraw your winning amount from your 11 Bulls account. (Before that you need to go through One Time Verification process.)
Create your Team
Step 1: Select a Match
Pick any upcoming match you are willing to play from the list of upcoming cricket leagues and click on the ‘Create Team’ button.
Step 2: Create your Team
Make your team by selecting players from the below 4 categories:
- WK - Wicket-keeper
- BAT - Batsmen
- BWL - Bowlers
- AR - All-rounders
Look for player information by clicking on the player’s image at any point.
You can sort players based on their teams, credits or points.
Create your own team by choosing 11 players based on the following combinations (C1, C2, C3...) within a budget of 100 credits.
Step 3: Choose your team’s Captain & Vice-Captain
You have your dream team, now pick a Captain & Vice-Captain for your team.
- Captain - Gets points scored by him in the real game
- Vice-Captain - Gets points scored by him in the real game
Step 4: Creating multiple teams
- You can make up to 6 teams per match and pick the team to join a contest from the teams created.
- Click on 'CREATE TEAM ' for building the next team.
Managing your Team
You can alter your 11 Bulls teams as you wish until the of that match!
You can even change your Captain or Vice-Captain before the deadline of the match. Select the “” button to alter your team.
For any account related activity including checking amount, withdrawing amount or depositing amount into your 11 Bulls account, you need to click on the “Profile” link then move to Account section.
In case you are withdrawing any amount from 11 Bulls account, then you would have to go through the account verification process.
Money in your 11 Bulls account is categorized into 3:
Deposited: Suppose your money is deposited in 11 Bulls account but for some reasons you have not yet used this deposited money to join any league, then it will be categorized as Deposited money.
Winnings: If you have earned money by winning any league and want to withdraw any amount from your winnings then we will not deduct any processing fee for that.
Cash Bonus: As the name says, this amount is given by 11 Bulls to you as a bonus which you cannot withdraw. But, of course, you can use this amount to join any public cash leagues and win cash!
Is my credit/debit card details safe to enter? Does 11 Bulls save any of it?
We don't store your card details on 11 Bulls including your CVV number. We just work with trusted outsider payment portals with 3D secure validation to guarantee of secure transactions.
How would I withdrawal cash from my 11 Bulls account?
You can withdrawal cash just from the winnings in your 11 Bulls account once your bank account is confirmed. You can withdrawal the coveted sum (min. Rs.200 and max. Rs.2,00,000 at once) and it will be kept into your ledger inside 2-3 working days.
How I can Trust on 11 Bulls?
You can download teams of the contest you have joined after the dead-line in one click, for this Just go to My Contests tab and you will see a download icon. Click on this and you will be able to view and save all teams in that contest.
Terms & Conditions
Through 11-Bulls, along with its sub-pages, and the 11-Bulls App, 11-Bulls offers cricket based online fantasy games. 11-Bulls as used herein shall be construed as a collective reference to 11-Bulls and the 11-Bulls App.
Usage of 11-Bulls
Certain11-Bulls Services being provided on11-Bulls may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of11-Bulls or11-Bulls Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the11-Bulls Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on11-Bulls;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of11-Bulls;
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a League on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
In the event any User breaches, or11-Bulls reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used11-Bulls or the11-Bulls Services,11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of11-Bulls or the11-Bulls Services, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on11-Bulls and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
If11-Bulls charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any11-Bulls Services,11-Bulls shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal or the User's account or11-Bulls Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of11-Bulls, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of11-Bulls.
Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from11-Bulls or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
11-Bulls includes a combination of content created by11-Bulls, its partners, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all software underlying11-Bulls and the11-Bulls Services and material published on11-Bulls, including (but not limited to) games, Leagues, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by11-Bulls, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on11-Bulls either in whole or in part without express written license from11-Bulls.
Users may request permission to use any11-Bulls content by writing to11-Bulls.
Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available on11-Bulls ("Users' Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on11-Bulls. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless11-Bulls, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on11-Bulls, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
Users hereby grant to11-Bulls and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of,distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users' Content on11-Bulls
- distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on11-Bulls(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to11-Bulls.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products
11-Bulls may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites.11-Bulls does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from11-Bulls, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site.11-Bulls's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by11-Bulls of such third-party Internet site.
Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subjected to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that11-Bulls will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
11-Bulls contains content that is created by11-Bulls as well as content provided by third parties.11-Bulls does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the11-Bulls Services provided on11-Bulls including while participating in any of the Leagues hosted on11-Bulls.
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of11-Bulls Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with11-Bulls subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by11-Bulls). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with11-Bulls.
Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from11-Bulls by marking emails from11-Bulls as part of their "safe senders" list.11-Bulls shall not be held liable if any email remains unread by a User as a result of such email getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
Any password issued by11-Bulls to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify11-Bulls of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session.11-Bulls shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with11-Bulls Services and/or11-Bulls experience or assist in such activity.
Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying11-Bulls or11-Bulls Services.
Users agree that without11-Bulls's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of11-Bulls's Services.
Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support11-Bulls or the11-Bulls Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of11-Bulls Services by any other User or person.
Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt11-Bulls Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of11-Bulls Services.
Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to11-Bulls Services by any means other than the User interface provided by11-Bulls, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of11-Bulls Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use11-Bulls for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, email, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer,11-Bulls, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on11-Bulls without the express written consent of11-Bulls;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, Leagues, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on11-Bulls without the express written consent of11-Bulls;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, Leagues, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt11-Bulls, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of11-Bulls, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through11-Bulls or to manipulate User's presence on11-Bulls(s);
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If a User chooses a username that, in11-Bulls's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject11-Bulls to public disparagement or scorn,11-Bulls reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from11-Bulls, deny such User access to11-Bulls, or any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to11-Bulls is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access11-Bulls by any means other than through the interface that is provided by11-Bulls for use in accessing11-Bulls. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of11-Bulls is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit11-Bulls's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of11-Bulls.
Users may contact11-Bulls with problems or questions, as appropriate.
Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are not allowed on11-Bulls platform or enter any11-Bulls service, play games or be a part, directly or indirectly, of11-Bulls. Entry to11-Bulls and consequent participation in any activity on11-Bulls Website is not permitted and such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of11-Bulls, whenever it comes to the knowledge of11-Bulls.
11-Bulls may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the11-Bulls.
In order to register for the League(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Squad Name(s)
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, Sikkim or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of the League as described below.
Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
League(s), Participation and Prizes
As part of its services,11-Bulls may also conduct league(s) on the11-Bulls.
Currently,11-Bulls provides fantasy cricket game. Individual users wishing to participate in the11-Bulls Services ("Participants") are invited to create their own fantasy squads ("Squad/s") consisting of real life cricketers(as applicable) involved in the real-life cricket match (as applicable), series or tournament (each a "Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates.11-Bulls offers Participants fantasy game League(s) relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such League(s) with their Squads. Squads are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers' (as applicable) performances at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the League(s). The Participant(s) whose Squad(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the League(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners"). In certain pre-specified Leagues,11-Bulls may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Squad's aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Leagues.
The League(s) across the11-Bulls Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by:
- "Fantasy Rules" available at How To Play - Fantasy Cricket.
- Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the League(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
Currently, there are paid versions of the League(s) made available by11-Bulls Users may participate in the League(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant League page. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the predetermined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant League(s) page.
A Participant may create different Squads for participation in League(s) offered in relation to a Sport Event across the11-Bulls Services. However, unless11-Bulls specifies otherwise in relation to any League ("Multiple Entry League"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Squad in any League offered in relation to a Sport Event. In the case of a Multiple Entry League, a Participant may enter more than one Squad in a single Multiple Entry League, however on submitting more than one Squad for participation in a single Multiple Entry League, the Participant will not be permitted to edit or revise the Squads so submitted for participation in such Multiple Entry League. In addition, it is expressly clarified that11-Bulls may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Squads that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the11-Bulls Services) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry League, in each case to such number as determined by11-Bulls in its sole discretion.
11-Bulls shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the11-Bulls Services from each Participant in relation to the League(s).
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, Sikkim or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the round or league and may not participate in any paid version of the League(s).
11-Bulls provides League(s). in two separate formats of11-Bulls Services, (1) as a public League where Users can participate in a League with other Users without any restriction on participation and (2) private Leagues, where Users can invite specific Users into a League and restrict participation to such invited Users. All rules applicable to League(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the League(s).
- In the Public league format of the League(s),11-Bulls may offer the League(s) in leagues comprising of any number of Participants.
- 11-Bulls may offer this format of the League(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round.
- The number of Participants required to make the League(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such League(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that League(s), such League(s) shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such League(s) will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
- In certain Leagues across the11-Bulls Services, designated as "Confirmed Leagues", the League(s) shall become operational once the number of Participants in such League (s) equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such League(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the League(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such League(s), Participants can continue to join such League(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such League(s) are filled or (ii) the round to which the League (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such League(s) is not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
- In the Private league format of the League(s),11-Bulls enables Users to create a league ("Private league") and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, ("Invited User") to create Squads and participate in the League(s). Users may create a Private League to consist any number of Participants. The User creating the Private League shall submit the participation fee for such Private league and thereby join that Private league, shall supply a name for the Private league and be provided with a unique identification code ("League Invite Code") (which will be issued to the account of such User). The User agrees and understands that once the Private league is created no change shall be permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private League, or its name. The User creating the Private league shall provide11-Bulls with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited Users to enable11-Bulls to send a message or mail inviting such Invited User to register with11-Bulls (if necessary) and participate in the Private league in relation to which the invite has been issued.
- In order to participate in the Private league, an Invited User shall input the league invite Code associated with the Private league and submit the participation fee for the Private league. Once a few participants join, the Private league shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or Users shall be permitted to participate in the Private league.
- 11-Bulls shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited User to participate in any Private League due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited User to participate in the League(s).
Legality of Game of Skill
Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
The League(s) described above (across the11-Bulls Services) are games of skill as success of Participants depends primarily on their superior knowledge of the game of cricket, knowledge of players' relative form, players' performance in a particular territory, conditions and/or format (such as ODIs, test cricket and Twenty20 in the cricket fantasy game), attention and dedication towards the League(s) and adroitness in playing the League(s). The League(s) also requires Participants to field well-balanced sides with limited resources and make substitutions at appropriate times to gain the maximum points.
By participating in this League(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
The League(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
The League(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
11-Bulls may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the League(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, Sikkim or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the League as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the11-Bulls as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the League and win prizes.
In respect of any transactions entered into on the11-Bulls, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of League(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment Users make to participate in the League(s) is inclusive of the nominated fee for access to the11-Bulls Services charged by11-Bulls. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all other amounts collected from the User are held in escrow until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes.
- The11-Bulls portal hosts a number of Leagues for which it reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by11-Bulls on the League page prior to a User's joining of such League. The Platform Fee and applicable tax thereon will be debited from the User’s account balance along with the entry-fee for the League, and11-Bulls shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- The User may participate in a League wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such League, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the League after the completion of the League as per the terms and conditions of such League. It is clarified that11-Bulls has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the League terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance with11-Bulls.
- 11-Bulls provides users with three categories in the11-Bulls wallet for the processing and reconciliation of payments in relation to the11-Bulls Services: (i) Cash Balance Account, (ii) Winnings Account, and (iii) Cash Bonus Account.
- The User's winnings in any League will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance will11-Bulls permit the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user with11-Bulls or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party.
- Users shall be required to remit the required amount to11-Bulls through the designated payment gateway. The payment made shall be credited to the User’s accounts and each time a User enters a round, the applicable amount towards participation in the round shall be debited from the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the participation fee of such user in any round or League(s),11-Bulls shall first debit the User’s Cash Bonus Account (in accordance with any rules or limitations relating to the use of Cash Bonus as may be prescribed by11-Bulls and applicable at such time) , thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Cash Balance Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winnings Account. In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s participation in any round(s) or League(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of participation fee, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User’s cash Balance Account and will be available for use in participation in any round(s) or League(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Debits from the Cash Balance Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a League shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the Cash Balance Account, and accordingly amounts credited into Cash Balance Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
- A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's Cash Balance Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting11-Bulls Customer Support. All amounts credited into a User's Cash Balance Account must be utilised within 335 days of credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the Cash Balance Account after the completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount,11-Bulls reserves the right to forfeit such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
- Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to11-Bulls but shall occur automatically upon completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Winnings Account. In either case,11-Bulls shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with11-Bulls within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Winnings Account.11-Bulls shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings Account to the User's bank account on record with11-Bulls. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for11-Bulls to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on11-Bulls, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account as provided to11-Bulls. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with11-Bulls, or the User has not verified his/her User account with11-Bulls, to11-Bulls's satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions,11-Bulls shall provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as on record with11-Bulls at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and in case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date,11-Bulls shall be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer on the Auto Transfer Date. Failure to provide11-Bulls with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to11-Bulls's satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance with this clause.
- The Cash Bonus Account shall contain amounts gratuitously issued by11-Bulls to the User for use in participation in any League(s) and no User shall be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus Account. The usage of any amounts issued and present in the Cash Bonus Account shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such amount must be used, as applied by11-Bulls and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any amount to the Cash Bonus Account is subject to the sole discretion of11-Bulls and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any such amount by11-Bulls on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such amount at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such amount by11-Bulls to such User. The amount standing to the credit of the User in the Cash Bonus Account may be used by such User for the sole purpose of setting off against the participation fee in any League, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The amount standing to the credit of the User in such User's Cash Bonus Account shall not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the bank account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of a User in any League(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with11-Bulls or such account if terminated by11-Bulls, all amounts standing to the credit of such User in the Cash Bonus Account shall return to11-Bulls and the User shall not have any right or interest in such amounts.
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on11-Bulls, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- The User acknowledges that transactions on11-Bulls may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's Cash Balance Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's Cash Balance Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, money debited from the User's Cash Bonus Account, Cash Balance Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's Cash Balance Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against11-Bulls in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any League or round due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However,11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a User to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:
- If the User sends a written request to11-Bulls from the registered email Id to cancel such payment; or
- If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the League(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made;11-Bulls shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
- 11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
Tabulation of fantasy points
11-Bulls may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of fantasy points, selection of winners, etc., as a result of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider comes to its attention,11-Bulls shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior to the distribution of prizes. However,11-Bulls hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party score/statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of fantasy points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics received from such third party service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against11-Bulls in this respect.
Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
Selection of Winners
Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Squads in a designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the League(s). The Participant(s) owning the Squad(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Leagues,11-Bulls may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Squad's aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the League. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such League shall be as specified on the League page prior to the commencement of the League.
Participants creating Squads on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified.
In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants.
11-Bulls shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the11-Bulls, League, "Fantasy Rules", etc.
Winners shall be contacted by11-Bulls or the third party conducting the League on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
- Photocopy of the User's PAN card;
- Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
- User's bank account details and proof of the same.
11-Bulls shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by11-Bulls. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration.11-Bulls shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the11-Bulls. The winners will also be informed by email.
In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from11-Bulls, such Participant may contact11-Bulls within the time specified on the webpage.
Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by11-Bulls shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof).11-Bulls shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
11-Bulls shall scrutinise all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
- Determination by11-Bulls that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
- Any other ground.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
The decision of11-Bulls with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-negotiable.
Participants playing the paid formats of the League(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, Sikkim or Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the League(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states,11-Bulls shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account with11-Bulls. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with11-Bulls, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the League(s) is under the age of eighteen (18),11-Bulls shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further,11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account.
To the extent permitted by law,11-Bulls makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against11-Bulls or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the League.
11-Bulls will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners.11-Bulls shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for11-Bulls, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by11-Bulls without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of11-Bulls. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
If it comes to the notice of11-Bulls that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any League(s) or if it comes to the notice of11-Bulls that conduct of any such League(s) is prohibited, then11-Bulls shall withdraw and / or cancel such League(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any League(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the League, or League it in any manner.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of11-Bulls, will not be eligible to participate in any League(s).
Dispute and Dispute Resolution
The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the11-Bulls Services provided by11-Bulls (including the League(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or11-Bulls, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent11-Bulls from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard11-Bulls's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of11-Bulls to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
Release and Limitations of Liability
Users shall access the11-Bulls Services provided on11-Bulls voluntarily and at their own risk.11-Bulls shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the11-Bulls Services (including participation in the League(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
By entering the11-Bulls and accessing the11-Bulls Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify11-Bulls, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the11-Bulls Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
11-Bulls accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of11-Bulls Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to11-Bulls Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify11-Bulls and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by11-Bulls on account of such act on the part of the Users.
Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold11-Bulls harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the11-Bulls or participation in any League. In no event shall11-Bulls be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the11-Bulls or his/her participation in any League(s).
In consideration of11-Bulls allowing Users to access the11-Bulls Services hosted on the11-Bulls, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against11-Bulls, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of11-Bulls Services or related to the Leagues or the prizes of the Leagues.
To the extent permitted under law, neither11-Bulls nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
To the extent permitted under law,11-Bulls shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products,11-Bulls services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes.11-Bulls disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of11-Bulls's Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by11-Bulls's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of11-Bulls's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition,11-Bulls does not provide any warranty as to the content on the11-Bulls(s).11-Bulls(s) content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through11-Bulls is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from a User's download of any such material.
11-Bulls shall make best endeavours to ensure that the11-Bulls is error-free and secure, however, neither11-Bulls nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the11-Bulls(s) will meet Users' requirements,
- 11-Bulls(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of11-Bulls(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any products,11-Bulls Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through11-Bulls(s) will meet Users' expectations.
In case11-Bulls discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account,11-Bulls reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause,11-Bulls agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
To the extent permitted under law, neither11-Bulls nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any11-Bulls Services, events or League(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted or provided by11-Bulls and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant11-Bulls Services, events or League(s) are hosted or provided.
To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Leagues, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
11-Bulls may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon11-Bulls posting them on the11-Bulls or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the11-Bulls. If they do not provide11-Bulls with accurate information,11-Bulls cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
11-Bulls shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond11-Bulls's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any cricket match to which a League relates. In such circumstances,11-Bulls shall also be entitled to cancel any related League(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
11-Bulls's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the11-Bulls or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and11-Bulls Gaming Private Limited and govern your use of the11-Bulls, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with11-Bulls Gaming Private Limited.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
11-Bulls reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the11-Bulls, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with11-Bulls's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any11-Bulls Services (including any League(s)).
Standard Terms and Conditions of Promotions
These standard terms and conditions of promotions (“Standard Terms”) supplement the terms of promotions undertaken on the11-Bulls website and which reference these Standard Terms (each a “Promotion”):
- Eligibility – All users who: (i) have an account registered with11-Bulls’s fantasy gaming platform (“Platform”) which account has been verified by11-Bulls; and (ii) are eligible to participate in the pay-to play11-Bulls fantasy cricket game (as per the11-Bulls's terms and conditions, and (iii) have downloaded and installed the Pro Application on their respective mobile devices, will be eligible to participate in the Program. Participation in the Program by proxy is not permitted.
- Participation in the Program is voluntary. A user shall not register or operate more than one user account with11-Bulls and shall not participate in the Program with more than one user account with11-Bulls.
- The Program will be open for participation from Indian Standard Time 18:00:00 hours on 25th January 2017 till IST 23:59:59 hours on 30th June 2018.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to and accept these Terms.
- For the purpose of participation in the Program, you are required to have the Pro Application downloaded and installed on your mobile device. Through the Pro Application, you will be provided with a unique link or code, which can be shared by you (“Invitor”) with friends (each an “Invitee”) for the purpose of inviting such friends to create and register an account with11-Bulls and download the Pro Application. On receiving the link or code from the Invitor, the Invitee may either: (i) Click on the link, consequent to which such Invitee will be directed to a registration page and will be provided the option to register an account with11-Bulls and download and install the Pro Application on his/her device; or (ii) download and install the Pro Application on his/her device independently, register for a11-Bulls account through the Pro Application and enter the unique code shared by the Invitor where prompted in the Pro Application.
- The Invitor and the Invitee will be eligible to earn the Bonus Amount subject to (amongst other terms specified in these Terms): (i) the Invitee not being an existing user of11-Bulls; and (ii) the Invitor and Invitee being eligible to participate in the pay-to play11-Bulls fantasy cricket; and (iii) the Invitee successfully registering for an account with11-Bulls through the unique link or by using the unique code shared by the Invitor; and (iv) the Invitor and Invitee agreeing to the license agreement for the Pro Application and downloading and installing the Pro Application as available for the Invitor’s and Invitee’s respective mobile devices; and (v) the Invitor and Invitee verifying the Invitor’s and the Invitee’s respective mobile number and email address as provided at the time of registration within thirty (30) days from the date on which Invitee registers for an account with11-Bulls (“Verification Period”). For the purposes of these Terms, an 'existing user of11-Bulls' shall mean a user who presently operates an account with the Platform or operated an account with the Platform at any point of time.
- An Invitee who is an existing user of11-Bulls is not permitted to register a new account with the Platform for the purpose of availing of the Bonus Amount.11-Bulls will determine in its sole discretion whether an Invitee is an existing user of11-Bulls or not and take appropriate action.
- The verification of an Invitor/Invitee shall be completed at the time of first withdrawal by the Invitor/Invitee from the Invitor’s/Invitee's 'Your Winnings' account or 'Your Deposits' account with the Platform. An Invitor/Invitee may voluntarily seek verification of the Invitor/Invitee by clicking on the 'Verify Now' tab of the Account Balance page of the Invitor/Invitee's account with the Platform. In the event that the Invitee opts to register for a11-Bulls account through the Pro Application, the Invitee can verify his/her contact information at the time of registration.
- Invitee Bonus a) The Bonus Amount eligible to be earned by the Invitee (“Invitee Bonus”) will be released in parts and provided that the Invitee successfully registers an account with11-Bulls and completes each of the following steps within the Verification Period to earn the corresponding Invitee Bonus: (i) ₹ 40 upon the Invitee using your invite link download, installation and registration on the Pro Application on the Invitee’s mobile device or your invite code while registering an account with the Platform; (ii) ₹ 40 upon successful verification of the Invitee’s mobile number; and (iii) ₹ 20 upon successful verification of the Invitee’s email address. b) Provided that the Invitee completes each of the steps specified in Paragraph 10 a) above within the Verification Period, the applicable Invitee Bonus shall be credited to the Invitee's Cash Bonus Account with the Platform, within fifteen (15) days of completion of each corresponding step specified in Paragraph 10 a) above. In the event that the Invitee fails to verify the Invitee's account details within the Verification Period or omits to provide documents requested for such verification, the Invitee shall not receive the applicable Invitee Bonus (as specified in Paragraph 10 a) above) due to the Invitee for completing such verification process.
- Invitor Bonus a) In order for an Invitor to be eligible to earn the Bonus Amount due to him/her ("Invitor Bonus"), the Invitor must also download and install the Pro Application on his/her mobile device verify his/her mobile number and email address prior to the completion of the Verification Period. b) The Credit of the Invitor Bonus is contingent on the Invitee's participation in cash leagues on the Platform. For every ₹ 1 spent by the Invitee to join cash leagues on the Platform, the Invitor will be eligible to earn a bonus amount of ₹ 1 subject to a maximum of ₹ 100. As an example, in the event that the invitee uses ₹ 100 from his Cash Bonus Account or Cash Balance Account to join a cash league or league through a Pro Application, the Invitor shall be eligible to receive ₹ 100 as Invitor Bonus upon the successful completion of such league or league, provided that the Invitor has successfully completed the requisite steps detailed in Clause 11 a) above that make him/her eligible to receive such amount. c) Subject to the provisions of Clauses 11 a) and 11 b) above, the applicable Invitor Bonus earned by the Invitor shall be credited to the Invitor's Cash Bonus Account within fifteen (15) days of the completion of the cash league or league in which Invitee has used the Invitee Bonus or within fifteen (15) days of the Invitor completing the relevant step verification process, as the case may be. In the event that the Invitor fails to complete any of the verification steps within the Verification Period or omits to provide documents requested for such verification, the Invitor shall not be eligible to earn the applicable Invitor Bonus. d) It is clarified that the Invitor will be eligible to receive the Invitor Bonus with respect to any leagues or leagues only in the event the winners are declared for such leagues or leagues only. In the event that the entry fee paid by the Invitee is refunded to the Invitee with respect to any cash league or league, for any reason, the Invitor shall not be eligible to receive any Invitor Bonus for such league or league.
- The Bonus Amounts credited to the Invitor/Invitee can be used by the Invitor/Invitee to join cash leagues and leagues offered by11-Bulls through the Platform. No part of the Bonus Amount may be used to join private leagues or be withdrawn or transferred to any other cash balance account held by the Invitor/Invitee with11-Bulls or to any third party account or to any bank/payment instrument account. THE BONUS AMOUNT SHALL EXPIRE AND BE WITHOUT EFFECT AT THE END OF NINETY DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CREDIT OF THE BONUS AMOUNT.
- The deposit of the Bonus Amount shall be at the sole discretion of11-Bulls and shall be subject to the Invitor’s/Invitee’s compliance with these Terms.11-Bulls may substitute or change the Bonus Amount offered under the Program at any time without notice. An Invitor/Invitee may not substitute the amount of Bonus Amount or substitute offering for other items or exchange for cash.
- 11-Bulls reserves the right to:
- withhold the deposit of the Bonus Amount; and/or
- forfeit any deposited Bonus Amount to an Invitor/Invitee or any prizes/winnings earned by the participant by using such Bonus Amount; and/or
- deactivate the accounts of the Invitor/Invitee, in the event that it determines or reasonably believes that such Invitor/Invitee has violated these Terms or the terms and conditions of the11-Bulls fantasy games.
- Mere participation in the Program does not entitle the Invitor/Invitee to receive any Bonus Amount.
- 11-Bulls may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Invitor/Invitee if such Invitor/Invitee engages in or it is found that such Invitor/Invitee has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to the Program or otherwise).
- The decision of11-Bulls will be final and binding with regard to the Program, and the deposit of the Bonus Amount and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- 11-Bulls reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Program and/or change these terms and conditions without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion.
- The Terms and Conditions, as applicable to the11-Bulls's fantasy games and services, will apply to and govern the Program.
- 11-Bulls does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants (Invitor/Invitee) of the Program.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of11-Bulls to a participating Invitor/Invitee in relation to the Program for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed ₹50.
- In the event that a user does not fulfil either or both of the Qualifying Conditions, the user will not be eligible to win the Bonus Amount.
- Please note that only the first Qualifying Deposit shall be considered for the purpose of determining whether a user is eligible to receive the Bonus Amount, and not any subsequent Qualifying Deposits or any deposits that are made by the user into such user’s11-Bulls account, during or after the Promotion Period.